The school opens the admission for the next academic session probably in the first week of March. The admission procedure in general subject to the availability of seats adopted by the school is very much simple and suits best in the interest of the parents. The Admission process in respect to Pre-Primary Classes is specially simplified to make it free of any kind of stress and strain on the parents as well as on the kids. Seats in these classes being limited admissions are on first come and first serve basis without any discrimination. The age requirement for all the stages for preprimary classes is being given for convenience of the parents: Nursery: 3+ years as on 1st April of the year of admission. Upper K.G.: 4+ years as on 1st April of the year of admission. Class 1st : 5+ years as on 1st April of the year of admission. For any assistance of information regarding the admission procedure services of receptionist are kept at the disposal of the public during school working hours.
Required Documents :
- passport size photo (child)
- Child Aadhar card (if available)
- Mother and father photo pass port size
- Proof of Date of Birth : Birth certificate of child issued by Local authorities/Municipal Corporation.
- Proof of Address :
- Address Proof : - Electricity bill, Rent Agreement, Voter’s Id (Anyone of these) . Proof of alumni of Maharana Pratap Public School (If Applicable)
- Proof of Sibling (If Applicable): Latest Fee Bill / Report Card / Identity Card School leaving certificate in original from the previous school at the time of admission (for classes I to IX)
- Photocopy of the report card of the class last attended by the child at the time of admission (for classes I to IX)